This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the site. We use your personal information only for providing a service and improving the site.
By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
- BGA Tours Limited (“BGA”) is committed to ensuring the privacy of your information.
- Collection, use and disclosure of personal information;
- Access to, editing and deleting personal information;
- Account security; and
- Links to external websites.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may browse and access information contained on this website without providing personally identifiable information.
- To register or apply for certain BGA services (on this website or by other means), you may need to submit personal information such as your email address, name, physical address, telephone number, gender and date of birth. You may be asked to submit further information via this website or other means from time to time.
- Use of information: Your personal information will only be used to:
- assess and process your application for BGA services
- provide the BGA services to you; and/or
- communicate with you in relation to this website, the BGA services
- keep you informed of and promote current or planned products and/or services of BGA.
- Disclosure of information: BGA will not rent or sell your personal information and will not disclose it to any third party except:
- to our selected business partners;
- to relevant authorities, parties and/or applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider that you are in breach of BGA’s rights;
- where required, or permitted, by law.
ACCESS TO, EDITING AND DELETING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may ask to see the personal information that BGA holds about you at any time by contacting us.
- You may ask BGA to correct, alter or delete any personal information that we hold about you by contacting us.
- The security of your personal information is important to us and we strive to protect it from unauthorised access through the use of secure login information and other security procedures.
- You must keep any login, password or account information relating to your use of this website secure at all times.
LINKS TO EXTERNAL WEBSITES
- If at any time this website contains links to external websites, BGA is not responsible for the privacy policies of these external websites.